AdGas is a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) group, which is one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies based in the United Arab Emirates. AdGas is primarily involved in the production and export of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and other gas-based products. It operates one of the largest LNG facilities in the world, located on Das Island in Abu Dhabi, with a production capacity of approximately 8 million tons per annum. AdGas also provides technical and operational support to other ADNOC group companies involved in the natural gas sector. The company is committed to promoting sustainable practices and maximizing the value of Abu Dhabi’s natural resources.
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Abu Dhabi
Tools: Qlik BI Implementation, SAP Cost Process Reverse Engineering, SAP Fiori Implementation
- TMC helped create the HR Dashboard POC. It basically showcased the Emiratization %, Current Work Force, Attrition, Recruitment and Capability UAE.
- TMC helped create the Finance Dashboard which showcased data from the financial statements and financial ratios.
- TMC helped Adgas develop the flaring emission system that was based on data keeping on SAP ABAP and analytics on Qlik Sense.
- Reverse Engineered the entire Cost Allocation Process to identify and eliminate the gaps. Reconciled 3 years data to remove missing costs and allocate those correctly.
- TMC helped with Leave Approval, Purchase Orders Approval, Purchase Requisition Approval and Vendor Invoice Managament Apps.